Thursday, July 16, 2009

apartment hunting

Well I still haven't made any progress with the job search. I have been trying, but haven't had any interviews yet. Thank God for unemployment & the house selling so quickly! The only good thing about not having a job is that it allows me the time to hunt for a new home for Hanna & I. The last 2 days have been VERY busy! On Monday I visited 6 different apartment communities, and yesterday Tracey & I checked out another 6. I had planned to move out to the Brentwood area before becoming unemployed, but am now looking in the Antioch, Hermitage area. There have been some great places, and I like almost all of them for one reason or another. I have now narrowed it down between 2 different places. Because I don't want to skimp on the amenities, am sacrificing on the size of the place. I think the indoor pool will be enough to keep everyone happy come winter!


The goal is to sign with a new community by the middle of next week. I will have to get used to less the 1000 sq. ft. again, but at least I have a place to live! I'm so excited about the future!


New home, hopefully a new job soon, NEW LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment