Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Is this week in slow motion?

Who else out there agrees with me that this week is taking

F-O-R-E-V-E-R???

I know it's a short week, but I'm just ready to get the hell out of town and just relax for a few days. I'm tired of dealing with stress, and the responsibilities of being an adult! I'm heading back to Louisville, where I only kinda have to be an adult. I'm looking forward to lounging around the pool at my parents house, working on my tan, and will hopefully have a drink in my hand at all times. The best part is that my mom makes a great babysitter since Hanna doesn't want to have a thing to do with me when she is around! Double score!!


Tomorrow is only a 1/2 day for me at the office so the countdown has officially begun! OK, yeah right! The countdown started on Monday, well, last week!

1 comment:

  1. You have painted a lovely picture my friend. I concur.

    ReplyDelete